Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Magickal Items

I can custom make just about any magickal item you may need/want. Below are just a few examples of what I do. Also if you are in the same city I do home/property cleansing and blessings, oracle card readings, etc.... 
Please leave me a message/comment for any custom order or questions sirenofthedesert@gmail.com





             Protective Talismans                       Medicine (Mojo) Bags/Sachets




    
        Altar Talismans                                       Protection Powders 
                                                                                               



            
Various Magickal Oils      Spell Jars (I do not sell these)         Mini Spell Jar Necklaces            


Decorative Working Candles



No comments:

Post a Comment